Saturday 26 May 2012

In brief

The past two weeks have been tough on my side.
I was charged with a responsibility of training the brass band to play on the burrial of the mother to the Arch Bishop of Kampala. Just as one speaker said during the burrial, death does not make an announcement before it comes, so I was really busy. I am happy that the whole thing went on very well.

Then followed the sickness followed. First was flu, then headache and now I am treating malaria!!! I hope I will get out of this soon.

Ofcourse, a few other things are happening, but today I was happy for a received a special person who visited me here. Its is very nice and I appreciate this and pray that it goes on and on. She has been nice to me and I pray that she continues to be so. Just like her mother who also gave me a surprise phone call. It was very nice.

For the details, please watch the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment