Tuesday 15 May 2012

Bite by bite

It was a nice weekend, I liked each and every moment. One thing that I try to remind myself if the way that God created me and other human persons. When you look at this page, you realise that I am silent wandejew! it’s not for fun or because I lucked what to put there, but it is always to remind me of the way I was created with one mouth - to speak less and two ears to listen not just hear, but listen more. It is very hard to have this realised. However, when asked on how to eat an elephant, Nelson Mandela answered that bite by bite. So I believe that if I try, I will succeed. Because, in this very short time, while at my place of work, I have come to realise that humans can talk.
Anyhow, I do not know what you think about that, feel free to drop a comment but that’s what I have for you today. I hope that you have been okay and are still okay. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment